网站地图

乐鱼体育 in Malaysia

Our operations in Malaysia focus on the Upstream and Lubricants businesses.

Our activity in figures

4 million

oil barrels

3 million

barrels of oil equivalent in gas production

877 km2

of total surface area

Map of exploration in Malaysia

Main Upstream projects

In Malaysia, new wells were started up in the Kinabalu offshore block redevelopment project, located in the west of the Malay basin. In 2017, crude production began in this project, which is operated by 乐鱼体育 with a 60% working interest.

Image of an offshore oil rig in Malaysia

Kinabalu

We have been operating the Kinabalu field, a mature offshore field located in the Malaysian basin of Sabah, since May 2015. We have a 60% share in this field and the remaining 40% belongs to Petronas. In 2017, after a new crude extraction platform was installed, crude production was begun as part of the redevelopment project.

The project comprises a new platform, connection lines to existing facilities in Kinabalu, and drilling ten additional production wells. 聽

Now that the field is in the production stage, gross production will increase by 15.6 million barrels in reserves by 2032.

Image of an offshore oil rig in Malaysia

PM-3

In 2015, we began exploration and production activities in the country through the incorporation of the PM-3 operated production block, located between Malaysia and Vietnam, where we have a 41.44% stake.

In September 2017, a new platform was successfully installed at the block, which should increase production levels by mid-2018.

PM-3 is an asset producing gas and oil, which are exported to the Malaysian and Vietnamese markets. In production, this asset will include all asset management activities: exploration, the development of new discoveries, and the improved recovery of hydrocarbons in the areas developed.

In May 2019, we obtained positive results from the Bunga Saffron-1 and Bunga Saffron-1 ST1 wells located on the block.

Lubricants

In 2011, we began marketing our lubricants in Malaysia. As of today and following the creation of聽Joint Venture with United Global Limited in 2019, we have boosted our presence in the region through a distribution network.

Contact
Address: 165 Jalan Ampang
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Last updated: December 2020.